Foton appreciates your interest in its products and your visit to this Web Site. The following are terms of a legal Statement from Foton. By accessing, browsing and/or using this Web Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree, to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including export and re-export control laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this Web Site.
We may collect personal information from you through the following ways:
- requests for information
- marketing, newsletter or support subscriptions
- event/service registrations
- visiting/browsing this Web Site worldwide
- other legal ways allowed by applicable laws and regulations
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- to contact you for customer satisfaction surveys, market research or in connection with certain transactions.
- may be made available to our dealers, agents or other Foton companies
- disclose your data to governmental authorities in cases where this is required by law
- disclose to any other person or for any other purpose that would be reasonably expected.
Foton uses reasonable physical, technical and administrative security measures in order to protect the data we have collected against intentional modification, loss, destruction or against unauthorized access. We will continually enhance the security procedures, however, we cannot guarantee against any unauthorized access or from accidental or intentional manipulation of your data and we cannot be responsible for any loss, damage or other consequences you may suffer arising from this.
No Warranties or Liabilities
All the information provided by this Web Site is believed to be accurate, but it may contain errors or inaccuracies or may be outdated. The information on this Web Site does not contain or constitute any sense of offer or commitment. The information on this Web Site does not intend to warrant any expressed or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose. In no case shall Foton be liable to any entity or person for any special, indirect or consequential damages relating to the information on this Web Site.
If you intend to start a business with Foton or enquiry about the products of Foton, please contact us or your regional distributor or local service centre for complete details regarding the products, services etc which may be available to your and for ordering.
Any picture, text, video, audio, image or photo on this Web Site has no intention of discriminating any nationality, vilifying any personal reputation or using any vulgar language. In case of any inappropriateness, please contact us in time.
Unless otherwise indicated, all patents, trademarks, and copyrights on this Web Site are subject to Intellectual Property of Foton, including marks, model names, logos, and emblems.
The information, brand and other contents of this Web Site should not be changed, copied, reproduced, sold, rented, used, supplemented or otherwise used in any other way without the prior written permission of Foton.
Except for the rights of use and other rights expressly granted herein, no other rights are granted to the User nor shall any obligation be implied requiring the grant of further rights. Accordingly, no license to use the intellectual property of Foton or the intellectual property of third parties has been granted by this Web Site.
Foton may, without charge, use any ideas or proposals stored by a User on this Web Site for the development, improvement and sale of its products or this Web Site.
Duties of the User
In accessing or using this Web Site, the User shall not
- harm other persons, in particular minors, or infringe their personal rights;
- breach public morality in its manner of use;
- violate any intellectual property right or any other proprietary right;
- upload any contents containing a virus, so-called Trojan Horse, or any other program that could damage data;
- transmit, store or upload hyperlinks or contents to which the User is not entitled, in particular in cases where such hyperlinks or contents are in breach of confidentiality obligations or unlawful; or
- distribute advertising or unsolicited e-mails (so-called “spam”) or inaccurate warnings of viruses, defects or similar material and the User shall not solicit or request the participation in any lottery, snowball system, chain letter, pyramid game or similar activity.
- indemnify and hold Foton, its officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against Foton by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of this Web Site.
Foton reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without prior notification or obligation: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to this Web Site, or any portion of this Web Site, for any reason; (2) to modify or change this Web Site, or any portion of this Web Site, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of this Web Site, or any portion of this Web Site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
we may provide links to third party applications, products, services or web sites (including social media sites). We do not control those sites or their collection, storage, use and disclosure of personal information. We do not endorse or make any representations about such sites and recommend you review relevant privacy policies before any use.