Beginning in 2014, Cummins ISG series engines are made in the Foton Cummins factory. ISG engines are the result of a joint cooperation between American Cummins, Foton Cummins and Foton’s third-party partners. Engines come in 11-Liter and 12-Liter versions (350 hp to 490 hp) and are in line with Euro-VI emissions standards. Below are the technical highlights of ISG-powered vehicles.
· Light-weight modularized design reduces parts and simplifies maintenance
· iBrake braking technology ensures safety
· Innovative cooling and lubricating system reduces energy consumption, prolongs vehicle life
· High-pressure fuel injection system improves power, lowers fuel consumption
· Patented filtration makes it possible to change oil every 100,000km
· LBSC improves work efficiency
· Accurate remote diagnostics and advanced warning system
· Leading emission technologies for stricter emission requirements
Weichai WD series: 10 to 12L engine with a power output of 336-380ps.
The displacement is greater than for other similar products. It is designed to meet the requirements of an off-highway dump truck. The Torque ranges from 1500/(1200-1500) to 1800/(1000-1400) nm/rpm. The high-pressure system is electronically controlled to meet the requirement of a large displacement. The structure is simple and features few parts and low maintenance costs. The emission standards match the Euro III standards or above.